Thursday, March 03, 2011

30 Days of Photos: Day 16

It is day sixteen of my 30 Days of Photos challenge (feel free to join me at any time).

In our neighborhood it is not uncommon to sit down to dinner then have someone knock at the door. Knocking or, heaven forbid, ringing the doorbell sends the dog into a barking tizzy. A tizzy I tell you! In an effort to avoid the literal headache, Jehovah witness, people who want us to change company or buy security alarms or have our driveway paved or whatever; we put up a no soliciting sign. You can't see the fine print but basically it says we welcome girl guides, they at least bring cookies with them.

I came home from shopping yesterday and was unloading the vehicle and had to snap this shot of Shelby patiently waiting for me while surveying the street.


You'd be amazed how many people still knock. Then comment on the sign as if it wasn't meant for them. So annoying.

0 comments: