Wednesday, March 30, 2011

30 Days of Photos: Day 21

It is day twenty-one of my 30 Days of Photos challenge (feel free to join me at any time).

This weekend we participated in Maple Fest which involved driving 20 or so minutes to a family farm that has been producing maple for a few generations and having fresh pancakes with their maple syrup and a side of maple infused sausage. It cost $8 and was totally worth it. The picture looks cramped because I was cramped. It was a full house with people lining up outside. I'm so glad we got up early. Ok, I got up early, Jeff was already up.


The pancakes were awesome fluffy. FLUUUFFY! Neither of us were able to finish the second pancake. We did this last year and toured a bunch of other farms on the tour to taste wines, cheese etc but this year we just took in the drive and the breakfast. I think will probably become a yearly event.

Check out your local paper and see if you have one coming up!

0 comments: