Friday, February 25, 2011

30 Days of Photos: Day 14

It is day fourteen of my 30 Days of Photos challenge (feel free to join me at any time).

One of the things I've been crazy addicted to lately is doodling. I used to doodle a lot when I was a young adult but I eventually left it behind. But now I crave it it daily (I did two today).

It all started a few weeks ago when I created a Squidoo lens called Zendala Challenge. From there it has led me to furthering doodling, buying books to doodling in (my currently goal is to fill a 110 page sketch book with doodle creations) and collecting doodling books. I now have a collapsible folder of doodling tools, cut up paper, notepad, ink pens, and the doodles I've been collecting.

Jeff celebrated a birthday recently and I couldn't help decorating the plain envelope with a few doodles in his honor:

2 comments:

Vicki said...

You have much more creative doodles than I ever manage. Have fun doodling, it is a great stress reliever for me and distracts me when I need a break.

Moe said...

Thanks Vicki! I've had lots of help believe me.