Friday, April 21, 2006

Four Little Things

Alright, I copied this idea from Wendy at Pound.

Four jobs I’ve had:

  1. Cashier. I worked in a corner store called the Cow Palace.
  2. Nurse. Yes, I was formally trained to empty bedpans and give shots in the bum.
  3. Lottery Clerk. When I first moved to Eastern Ontario a friend who also lived here took pity on me because I couldn't find a job. I thank her.
  4. Manager. The best part about working for a clothing retailer is the discount. Now that I'm not there I sooo miss the money I saved. Not surprising it was a plus size clothing store, Penningtons.

Four movies I can watch over and over:

  1. Officer & a Gentleman, I drive my husband crazy mouthing the dialogue.
  2. The Wizard of Oz, because there's no place like home.
  3. Flashdance, There's a little dancer dying to get out of all of us.
  4. Robin Hood Prince of Thieves, Another romance...

Four places I’ve lived:

  1. The middle of a triplex in Fort William, Ontario.
  2. The end of the same triplex in Fort William, Ontario.
  3. On the third floor of a low-income building, still in Fort William, Ontario.
  4. The third floor of a 9 story building in Eastern Ontario. No wonder why I like the number three.

Four TV shows I’ve loved:

  1. Veronica Mars
  2. High Incidence
  3. Third Watch
  4. Scooby Doo

Four places I’ve vacationed:

  1. Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
  2. Red Rock, Ontario.
  3. Niagara Falls, Ontario.
  4. St. Paul's, Minnesota.

Four of my favorite dishes:

  1. Fettuccini Alfredo
  2. Poutine with real curds not the cheep stuff
  3. Greek Chicken
  4. Barbequed Ribs

Four sites I visit daily:

  1. Rocketboom
  2. Large & Lovely
  3. Amazon
  4. Bug Me Not

Four places I would rather be right now:

  1. New Zealand.
  2. Collecting my million dollar prize money.
  3. Hot tub in the spa of my own mansion.
  4. Horseback riding with Viggo Mortensen

0 comments: