Thursday, July 26, 2007

Edmonton

ACK! Still no internet. I was able to send one message and get on the weather page. Or load the odd page but not do anything. I've been trying to upload articles to the BellaOnline sites all night but can't keep a connection. Jeff was pretty pissed tonight because he had called ahead from Jasper to book an extra night here because they said their internet connection worked. Jeff got it to work in the driveway. Kind of hard to work there. So we'll stay here another night. I'll try to get some articles done up and we'll stay at a hotel one night (with internet access and support staff) so I can do some major uploading and updates.

We're on the way back... I think Jeff and I are both ready to be home, the animals too. It was nice spending time with his parents but I just want to sleep in my own bed etc... etc...

0 comments: