Friday, January 30, 2009

Twitter Me This

I'm a late bloomer to most things. I recently joined Twitter. Begrudgingly. If you are unfamiliar with the term Twitter. It is a social networking tool for updating others on what you are doing, having mini conversations and of course shameless self promotion.

I never thought in my wildest dreams that I could be addicted to anything more than email. But I am. These little message bursts of 140 words or less have become a strange addiction. I have met lots of people, visited many new websites/blogs I otherwise would never have heard of and have learned about the latest news, usually before I see it on the tube.

If you are on Twitter you simply must look me up. I promise to follow if you touch base. And if you have just started twittering I recommend you download Tweetdeck to help you manage your friends and your incoming and outing messages. It's really what has reinforced my addiction.

0 comments: