Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Summer Irritation Be Gone

Two things give me grief in the summer: sweat/friction between the thighs and sweat under the breasts.

For years thigh rub or what some call chub-rub led me to avoid dresses and skirts like the plague because they were too uncomfortable to wear them. A few years ago I was introduce to thigh protectors called Luvees. They slip on separately for each leg so you don't get the added warm of wearing a full short underneath. They are quiet. And they are quite comfortable. They have opened up a whole new world for maxi dresses. I love maxi dresses!

Sweating under the breast never caused any real skin problems for me but it was uncomfortable to walk around in the summer with a wet bra and I had to wash them often. This year in walked Pambras. It's a bra liner that goes discreetly under the band of the bra with a little dip that comes between the breasts. I LOVE THESE! After a hot day running around doing errands I can come home and yank out the liner and my bra is fresh again without having to change into a new one. I also use them after a shower when I'm cooling off.

If you have your own battles with a sweaty summer I highly recommend trying out these two products.

Hope you are otherwise having a delightful season!

0 comments: