Friday, December 10, 2010

30 Days of Me: Day Twelve

It is day twelve of my 30 Days of Me challenge. Today's task on my list is: "how you found out about Blogger and why you made one".

I've had this blog for five years. At the time Blogger was the premium option for creating a blog. It offered a variety of themes and was easy to use almost immediately. I was a regular visitor of a few blogs but didn't really get into the idea until a realized there were a number of Book-in-a-Week writers/members who were making use of it.

Even though all my other blogs have migrated to the WordPress format I continue to keep this Blogger blog so I can keep in touch with the technology as they update it and I guess for sentimental reasons -- it's important to remember where you started even with blogging.

What do you use for blogging? Blogger or Wordpress or something else?

0 comments: