Saturday, May 28, 2005

I can't believe how quickly the days pass between postings. Looking back I feel like I wasn't doing anything of consequence that I shouldn't have posted. Or maybe that's why I didn't post.

Finally recovering from my chest infection. Yeah me! Now Jeff is getting sick. Sheesh.

It's the weekend. Saturday. The RCMP are in town with their horses so we might take that in. The weather man is calling for a 60% chance of rain but it doesn't look like it at the moment. I also want to visit Gallery One-Twenty-One to see a new sculpture display by Linda Williams. I'd like to review it for the L&L site as the scultures are of big bold beautiful women. From what I've seen from the paper it looks hot. I'll post a link to it at some point.

I'm off to empty the dishwasher... yet again.

Topic Links
* L&L

0 comments: