Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The Layers of Moe

This was passed on to me by my friend Nessa. Apparently, I have nine layers and they are based on the following. Probably more information than you needed or wanted to know.

LAYER ONE:

Name: I have many. When I was a kid I was known as "Cabbage Head".
Birthdate: December 4.
Birthplace: Fort William.
Current Location: Eastern Ontario.
Eye Color: Blue.
Hair Color: Blonde.
Height: 5’8”
Righty or Lefty: Righty.
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius.

LAYER TWO:

Your heritage: Irish, Scottish.
The shoes you wore today: Fuzzy slippers.
Your weakness: Crying.
Your fears: Spiders.
Your perfect pizza: Lotsa cheese.
Goal you would like to achieve: I would like to double my income by this time next year.

LAYER THREE:

Your most overused phrase: For f&^% sake!
Your first waking thoughts: Man I need to brush my teeth.
Your best physical feature: Just one? Mmm... small nose.
Your most missed memory: I miss all the stuff I haven't been able to remember since the seizures.

LAYER FOUR:

Pepsi or Coke: Totally Pepsi!
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's.
Single or group dates: Single.
Adidas or Nike: Nike. I've been brain washed because I've never worn them.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Nestea.
Chocolate or vanilla: Stupid question. Chocolate of course.
Cappuccino or coffee: Iced Cappuccino if you please.

LAYER FIVE:

Smoke: No
Cuss: Oh yeah!
Sing: All the time.
Take a shower everyday: No.
Do you think you have been in love: Hope so, married him.
Want to go to college: Been there done that. I graduated as a nurse.
Want to get married: Already succumbed darling.
Believe in yourself: Most of the time.
Get motion sickness: Yes, damn it! Had some just the other day.
Think you are attractive: But of course.
Think you are a health freak: Ah...no.
Get along with your parent(s): I refuse to answer on the grounds I may intimidate myself.
Like thunderstorms: Only if I'm not alone. If I'm alone, I'm hiding.
Play an instrument: No.

LAYER SIX:

In the past month have you...
Drank alcohol: No.
Smoked: No.
Done a drug: Does Tegretol count?
Made Out: Yes.
Gone on a date: Yes.
Gone to the mall?: Regretfully.
Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: Nope.
Eaten sushi: Definitely not.
Been on stage: No.
Been dumped: No.
Gone skating: No.
Made homemade cookies: Yes.
Gone skinny-dipping: Ha!
Dyed your hair: No.
Stolen anything: No.

LAYER SEVEN:

Have you ever...
Played a game that required removal of clothing: Yes.
If so, was it mixed company: Yes.
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Completely.
Been caught doing something: Yes.
Been called a tease: Yes.
Gotten beaten up: No.
Shoplifted: Yes.
Changed who you were to fit in: Yes.

LAYER EIGHT:

Age you hope to be married: Been there done that.
Numbers and Names of Children: Suzie - 11, Shelby - 6
Describe your Dream Wedding: Eloping to Hawaii.
How do you want to die: I'm living forever.
What do you want to be when you grow up: Respected.
What country would you most like to visit: Scotland. And if I'm there I might as well visit Ireland too.

LAYER NINE:

Number of drugs taken illegally: Two that I remember.
Number of people I could trust with my life: One.
Number of CDs that I own: Couple hundred.
Number of piercings: Two, one for each ear.
Number of tattoos: One.
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: I have a popular name.
Number of scars on my body: Two for sure.
Number of things in my past that I regret: At least 3 or 4.

Hey Keris, your turn!

0 comments: