Sunday, April 22, 2007

Post - 24 Hour Writing Contest

I stayed up all night working on my short story for the Writer's Weekly contest. I took a break about 4 a.m. to have a shower. I finally finished around 8 and had to do an update for BIW before I crawled into bed.

Overall, I think my story sucked. I'd share it with you but it's really bad. But I submitted it anyway. There were certain lines and such I appreciate but I don't expect to win anything.

It's been a long time since I've written a short story so I'm not surprised in how I feel about the writing. When you don't use it you lose it. I felt rusty. It was a good exercise.

I got up about 2 p.m. I feel like c*&p. I was helping Jeff put up a shelf when a wave of nausea came over me. I actually thought I was having a seizure relapse and panicked which then freaks Jeff out. It wasn't and I'm fine. Jeff said I'm sensitive from lack of sleep. I have to agree. I had some toast and am feeling fine now. Just catching up on all the stuff I put aside.

I took some funny pics of my "new" teeth so you can expect those in a day or two. Happy Sunday!

0 comments: