Tuesday, July 10, 2007

More Food and Haircut

We spent the day with my brother-in-law and his family. They taught us a new game they played in Italy when they visited this past winter. It's called The Settlers of Catan and it is sooo addictive (and time consuming, but in a good way). We were only able to play one game and I almost won. Almost. Ok, I might have had some help. I've challenged them to another one when we stop back this way in a few weeks. Of course, they are game. Haha!

Jeff's parents had to go to a birthday party tonight so they suggested that Jeff and I go out for dinner to celebrate our anniversary, which isn't for another 12 days. Seeing as I love eating out I had no problem with this. We went to the Prospector Steak House which is another hot spot of ours that we make a point of visiting when we pass through. They have their own farms which supply the beef but the main reason people go and what you see most people piling on their plates are the buns. They have the best melt in your mouth buns that are so warm and comfort foody. I restrained myself and only had two. Actually, as you can see from the plate, there wasn't much room for buns. We were painfully full for hours afterward but it was worth it.

I've been complaining about my hair for weeks so Jeff finally took me for a haircut after dinner. This isn't a regular occurrence. I can go get my hairs cut by myself. He offered, I accepted. I went to Magicuts at Zellers. A nice young woman went to town giving me a stylish do which will never look the same. In fact, it looked quite different by the time I got back to the in-laws for the night. I have no talent in hair styling. No patience either. I made a point of taking pictures right away because I thought I looked cool.

Tomorrow is Wednesday and we'll be having breakfast with Jeff's Aunt and Uncle before we pick up the RV at noon. Nighty, night!

***
Topic Links
* Official Website for Settlers of Catan
* Prospector Steak House

0 comments: