Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Day Has Arrived

This week really seemed to drag. I've been ready to get the RV loaded and hit the road all week. The day has finally arrived. We had a great breakfast at Joe's on Arthur with Jeff's parents and his Aunt and Uncle. I had a Breakfast Pie which is like a quiche but not a quiche (that's what the description said). It was awesome. I'd definitely have another. It came with lacy hashbrowns and I ordered a side of fruit. Am I a good girl or what?

I actually think I'm PMSing as I've been a royal "B" all day. Just ask Jeff. Poor guy. Anyhoo, we picked up the RV at noon. The same entourage from breakfast followed us out. Everybody was taking pictures. Except me. I did however have the video camera but I haven't downloaded anything yet. I followed the guy around who did the safety check and then I followed the guy around who showed us where all the important buttons and hoses are. Very exciting footage (insert sarcasm).

I'm currently in the RV, with my little kitty. I'm supposed to be working but I'm blogging. Me and kitty are sleeping out here tonight and it is coooooold at the moment so I'm ducking out and crawling under the sheets real soon.

We're hopefully heading out tomorrow by 9 a.m. depending on whether we can get the remainder of the stuff packed. We spent most of the day loading the giant turd (reference to RV the movie) up but we didn't finished. We ordered pizza and crashed. Hopefully everything will go off without a hitch tomorrow. Next stop... just outside Kenora, Ontario.

***
Topic Links
* Get your copy of RV the movie from Amazon.com

1 comments:

HomeSchooling Ologist said...

Don't have too much fun, ya hear? ;)