Monday, November 19, 2007

Nano and Nimoy

I'm falling behind in my Nano project but I have been getting other ideas thanks to it. The unfortunate thing is that the other ideas are more exciting than what I'm working on. I have to keep fighting the urge to start something new. It hurts, momma.

On the review front I received Leaonard Nimoy's latest photo book last week. It is called The Full Body Project and as you may have guessed (or perhaps heard) already it features plus size women in a nude study. I've looked at it twice so far and I've had a different reaction both times. I'll post a review to the Large and Lovely site in a few days. I'm also working on a Squidoo lens for it (surprise, surprise). If you get a chance check it out.

***
Topic Links
* Leonard Nimoy's The Full Body Project
* Large and Lovely, BellaOnline

0 comments: