Monday, December 10, 2007

Don't Call Me... I Won't Answer

I love having a telephone. I just don't like talking on the telephone. Ever. Even if it's someone I haven't talked to in a long time. I'd rather they wrote me a letter or sent me an email.

About nine times out of ten I never answer the phone. I either let Jeff answer it or ignore it all together. Usually the one time I get the urge to answer the phone it is a telemarketer trying to sell me meat, home insurance, home security or credit cards. Oh, and my favorite, "someone you know has submitted your name to a draw and you've won an all expense paid cruise". Yeah right! If it's someone I know, tell me their bloody name so I can give them a smack in the head for giving out my phone number.

All that being said, I can not imagine not having a phone. I mean what would I listen to during the day? Music? TV? Barking dog?

Have I mentioned I'm a product of advertising? I would totally love to have a pink fido...

0 comments: