Tuesday, November 30, 2010

30 Days of Me: Day Two

It is day two of my 30 Days of Me challenge. Today's task: "The meaning behind your blog name."

I started BigGirlBlue on March 05, 2005. It's hard to believe it has been five years. Over that time this blog has taken many twists and turns but has never really settled on a style or focus. I don't remember exactly why I decided on the title but my about section pretty much explains what it means with the tag line: "I'm big, I'm a girl and I like blue." So... BigGirlBlue. It's short and sweet and easy to remember. And kind of cool sounding if I do say so myself.

Over the last five years BigGirlBlue has become part of my online personae pretty much every where that I am required to make an account: facebook, myspace, linked, twitter, squidoo, youtube etc. If you do a search for biggirlblue all my social networks are guaranteed to come up including this blog.

I guess that pretty much sums up the name of my blog and my task for day two.

0 comments: