Wednesday, December 29, 2010

30 Days of Me: Day 28

It is day twenty-eight of my 30 Days of Me challenge. Today's task on my list is: "a picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?"

The first photo was taken last December and depicts my attempt at creating a smokey eye, yet again, and failing. But it is definitely better than the raccoon eyes I have created in the past. I honestly don't know why I keep trying.



The second photo was taken via Facebook webcam last month and is currently my favorite picture of myself that I keep using to update my social networks. I only wish it was a better quality and less grainy.


How have I changed since the first photo was taken last year? Well, my hair is probably five inches longer and I know it is definitely blonder. My weight hasn't gone up so that is a good thing. I'd like to say I'm more relaxed but I'm still working on that. I'd like to say I'm less whiny but I'm still working on that. I'd like to say I'm productive but I'm still working on that too. So basically, other than the physical and being one year older, I haven't changed a hell of a lot. I guess that is something to work on for 2011.

1 comments:

Cheryl Kohan said...

I really got a chuckle from your comments..."I'd like to say..."! That second photo is really pretty. I can see the change, for sure. For one thing, I think you DO look more relaxed in it.