Saturday, April 16, 2011

Twitter Machine

I tweet a lot. One of the things I like about twitter is it makes me feel less alone. In the sense that other people, especially women, feel things the way I do or are living through similar situations. I also like the instant access to support if I need it; something that is not always available in the real world because of other people's schedules.

Could I live without it? Sure, but luckily I have the choice not to. I'd rather see the positive aspects that twitter brings into my life than focus on the negative ones that other people want to focus on. I find it interesting that those that complain about Twitter use Twitter to do the complaining.

Long live the Twitterverse!

4 comments:

Vicki said...

I agree, long live Twitter!!

Vicki said...

I agree! I proudly raise my Twitter flag high!!

Longuette said...

I am addicted to Twitter as well! maybe we can follow each other??
@ylenialessio

now that I have the app for blackberry, I can stop tweet even when I am working!!!

♥ Ylenia
from longuette

John B. Marine said...

Nice to see we love the same color of blue. :) Really, I just use Twitter to showcase my latest blog posts. I do, however, use Twitter to send some simple tweets.

johnbmarine.blogspot.com