Monday, March 07, 2005

I Am Really Ready For Spring But...

Rain, rain, go away. Take the snow with it. Crappy day. Frustrated. PMSing. Got a bill today that I didn't need. I hate bills. Especially unexpected ones.

Never got to see Thunderheart yesterday. I was all set up for it and some other 1930s gangster movie came on. Now I like a good old movie but I didn't want a good old movie. I wanted Val Kilmer and his Thunderheart. I ended up watching the Contender with Joan Allen, Jeff Bridges, Gary Oldman, Sam Elliot and Christian Slater. Really good movie actually. Joan Allen plays a senator and Jeff Bridges is the President. He needs a new Vice President and chooses Allen. Others are not happy with this and devise a plan to embarrass her out of office. The acting was brilliant. One of Gary Oldman's best roles I'd say. But still ...

It's time for more chocolate.

***
Topic Links
*The Contender

0 comments: