Thursday, June 23, 2005

Talking About Myself

It's a strange thing to be involved in an interview. I've been doing them now for a few years and often become frustrated with responses or lack of. Or worse, having a really bad interview returned. I don't like to hurt peoples feelings (really I don't).

Last week I was asked for the first time to participate as an interviewee. I've been mulling over the questions, changing things here and there and have been downright insecure about the whole thing. I never thought I'd be on this end.

Sharing myself in a blog with the odd person who may or may not see my thoughts is different. I can write or not write about anything I want. In an interview the person on the other end carries most of the control.

I now have a new appreciation for the people I interview.

0 comments: