Thursday, April 26, 2007

Spring Sheering

Finally, a picture of my new teeth. Yes, that's it folks. I was never much of a smiler before so that's all you're going to get until I work them in. I think I have a grimace somewhere I can post later.

In the meantime, how about that hair? Other than the cowlick I'm pretty happy with it. I've gone down about 8" in a month. It's already warming up here and I'm thinking of doing a Brittany for the summer. I did it in May 2004 before my seizures and loved it. It was cool, didn't have wet hair all day, and looow maintenance.

I'm thinking I'll get some highlights in a few weeks or maybe see what the sun will do for my hair. Haven't decided. It's a money thing right. I did, after all, spend a fortune on those off-white grinders.

I think I'm being watched! I just looked outside my window and there was a robin sitting on a cedar branch, his head bobbing back and forth in my direction. Think I'm paranoid? Maybe he likes my new hair cut too. Oops... he's gone. Guess I wasn't his type. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks great, I love it! Did you really shave your head? I've always fancied doing that...

Moe a.k.a. @biggirlblue said...

I really shaved my head. I dug Jeff's shears out of the cupboard and went to town. I had to get Jeff to clean it up for me.

HomeSchooling Ologist said...

I love the short hair! ever thought about a perm?

Moe a.k.a. @biggirlblue said...

No, for some reasons perms don't take on my hair. I've tried it twice and I end up with permed and straight sections. I LOVE curly hair.