Sunday, September 16, 2007

Messing is a Ball

Tonight I was watched a documentary about Lucille Ball. And you know who kept coming to mind throughout it? Debra Messing. I kept seeing Debra's face, her eyes, her smile... her wit. So I decided to go look at some pictures of the two to let you decide. Here's what I found:








The pictures really don't do it for me but I wanted to do it anyway. I also switched them all to black and white because of the differences in red hair. Now before you judge go watch a Debra Messing episode from Will & Grace and then an episode of I Love Lucy. Report back.

2 comments:

Keris Stainton said...

I don't think I've ever seen a full episode of I Love Lucy (or any of her other shows), but even so, she often comes to mind when I'm watching Will & Grace! :)

I do think Debra Messing is a fabulous comic actress.

Moe a.k.a. @biggirlblue said...

I love her! I've really gotten into her new series, THE STARTER WIFE.