Friday, September 21, 2007

30 Wanna Movie Hottie: 12

One of my favorite serial movies is releasing the third instalment today and it stars this week's Wanna Movie Hottie - Oded Fehr as Carlos Olivera. As you remember, because I know you've been following along, I featured another movie hottie from another Resident Evil film (Wanna Movie Hottie: 8). The Resident Evil trilogy is one of my favorite. I just can't get enough of Milla (a whole other story).

Oded, who I just watched get hanged in Texas Rangers last night was born in Tel Aviv, Israel in 1970. I've never really seen him in any lead roles but he usually plays memorable supporting roles. Like Ardeth Bay from The Mummy and The Mummy Returns, Zankou from Charmed, and Antoine Laconte from Deuce Bigalow.

It's amazing what locks of hair can do for a person. He is most recognized when he has shoulder length hair and a bit of fur on his face. He lives a pretty incognito life these days but I'm sure that will change with the release of Extinction. We're going to go see it tonight so I'll let you know how wonderfully scary it was tomorrow.

The Basics: The 6'2" actor is married and has two children. He speaks three languages: Hebrew, English and German. He studied acting in both England and Germany. Like most men from Israel he served for his country in the Israeli Navy.

***
Topic Links
* The Mummy
* Resident Evil: Apocalypse
* Resident Evil: Extinction

0 comments: